Aliquam Creative Forums

Full Version: Got kicked
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So I was just randomly /votekicked by someone when none of the staff were on due to the community thing. No one voted for it, but someone started it. Is there a way we could figure out who did it?
It was me that did it. I did not intentionally do it, i tried a command not knowing how it worked. It was an honest mistake and i don't think you should get quiet so mad over something that did no harm to you. I'm sorry about what happened, and hope you can accept my apology.

-Background2
(09 Nov 2015, 03:39 AM)Background2 Wrote: [ -> ]It was me that did it. I did not intentionally do it, i tried a command not knowing how it worked. It was an honest mistake and i don't think you should get quiet so mad over something that did no harm to you. I'm sorry about what happened, and hope you can accept my apology.

-Background2
Apology accepted, I was expecting someone to have done it out of rage. Thank you for being honest, be careful when trying something like that Wink
Will do Smile
Glad you made up Smile