Aliquam Creative Forums

Full Version: Hello!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello Aliquam! I am MrComicKlutz if you haven't seen me around. I joined the server in the past couple of weeks and have around more than two days of time spent on the server. While this is not my first time on a creative server, it is my first creative server like Aliquam. By that I mean the staff is active! 
Not only is this not my first creative server, I have also dabbled in professional building. With this in mind, my goals for being on the server is to show off my strengths but improve on my weaknesses as a builder. I hope to help the server grow with my own skill and have fun in the process! At the moment i happen to working on renders of my first and newest build on Aliquam, and I can't wait to see how they turn out!

tl:dr I'm MrComicKlutz, and I build
Hi! So happy to have you. As you've seen we have builders of all experience levels here. I hope that I can learn from your style and continue to improve my own. If you have any questions during your stay on the server feel free to ask. Our staff team is here to help. We're glad that you are enjoying your stay here so far.
Hello my dear coffee addict Tongue