Aliquam Creative Forums

Full Version: I got banned.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I realize that I was banned only a few weeks ago, but I actually really enjoy this server and would like to get back on and continue building in my world.

Okay, so my friend and I were in a call together and I invite him to the server because he could have his own world, after exploring mine, he went on to create his own. I joined him in his world and we started building our own separate buildings until I notice his building which resembled something inappropriate, this is when the immaturity shows itself and I aid him in building this inappropriate thing. After we were finished he decided to invite a bunch of people to his world, which is when he got banned. I got banned around a week later by Takkita. I'm not trying to blame any of this on my friend, or trying to get him unbanned too. I take full responsibility for what I did and if my friend wants to make an appeal, he can do so himself. Hopefully you take this appeal into consideration as I like this server. If you don't want to unban me yet as it's too soon, then I'll wait. It's your call.
We've decided to give you another chance as your appeal looks legit and you're a promising player. Please note that you'll on probation and your actions will results in harsher punishments for some time.

Have fun on Aliquam!

jeikobu__
Staff Manager / Technical and Development Admin