Aliquam Creative Forums

Full Version: JrMod Application
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
SierraJ8
    I feel that I should be part of this servers staff because I am on the server daily, I enjoy this server very much, and hope to improve it all I can if I was able.
    I have never been staff to any server before, but I have been playing Minecraft for over three years.
    No, I am not in any other servers staff.
    My timezone is EDT: Eastern Daylight Time 
     I could most likely spend two hours on weekdays and three on weekends daily watching over the server.
    If someone is overusing caps, I would simply warn them like "Please don't over use caps" If they have been doing it over continue to do so, give them a warning.
     If someone begs me for rankup, I won't give in to the beg, but tell them how to get the ranks they want.
     I am female, am in 7th grade, live in the United States, and play Minecraft frequently.
 I have some warnings on the server, but do not plan to get any more since I have read over the rules of the server.

Thank you for your time, and hope you chose my fate on this server wisely.
Your application doesn't meet our requirements (You're not Familiar or higher) and therefore is denied.

Please note that this decision is definitive. You can make a new application in six months.