Aliquam Creative Forums

Full Version: Hello!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello! I'm new, here. I'm Nico__, but you can call me Nicholas. 
I discovered this server on PMC, and i liked it a lot, as a great creative server.

I like building, and listening music (some useless things who nobody cares).
Anyway, i hope to have fun here and enjoy this forum! 

Ah, i'm sorry for the bad english, because i'm Italian and i'm so noob with english. Sad

See you again!
Hey there!
(03 Jun 2016, 10:49 PM)Feriach Wrote: [ -> ]Hey there!

Hi! Big Grin
Welcome to Aliquam!

We've already talked some in-game, but I'm sure you already know that I'm a fellow Italian, and I'll be here if you have any questions—both English and Italian. Smile

I saw what you built on PMC, and I really like it! Organics are one of the things that I struggle with, so it's nice to see other players amaze me. I think you'll really enjoy it here!

The forums are a really helpful place whether you're just getting started, or want to know more about the server!

On another note, what type of music do you like?

Angel
~Ky
(05 Jun 2016, 03:19 PM)Kyzoy Wrote: [ -> ]Welcome to Aliquam!

We've already talked some in-game, but I'm sure you already know that I'm a fellow Italian, and I'll be here if you have any questions—both English and Italian. Smile

I saw what you built on PMC, and I really like it! Organics are one of the things that I struggle with, so it's nice to see other players amaze me. I think you'll really enjoy it here!

The forums are a really helpful place whether you're just getting started, or want to know more about the server!

On another note, what type of music do you like?

Angel
~Ky

Hey hey! 
Thanks for the welcome, I hope to stay well here!

Anyway, i like Trance, House, Dupstep, Rock and Alternative Rock music. >Big Grin
Hello there! Talked to you in-game, but now we're talking here!