Aliquam Creative Forums

Full Version: Assistant Application: AutumnHorror
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Nickname: AutumnHorror

Why you should be in our staff: I believe that with the amount of maturity I have gained over the past year, I will make an excellent assistant and part of the staff team. I know how to act in tough situations, where if a player is breaking the rules I know how to act according to their actions and what the rules state. I am friendly to all players, and I try to help players out whenever possible. I can be silly at times; however, I know when to be serious and not let the silliness get out of hand. I don't let drama in my real life world get the best of me in Minecraft since that is not needed. I try to keep a mature and proper attitude when dealing with players who seem to be breaking the rules. If there is any sort of arguing or drama going on between two players, I try to help put a stop to it. 

Experience if any: I used to be a staff member on a server called CreatioNation which closed down in October last year, I was a staff from November to April. I resigned because the server was not a well put together server, and I didn't feel the need to be a staff on there anymore. However, that should not affect me on Aliquam, because taking what I've learned from my previous experience, I have grown to be more mature and willing to learn than I was last year. I also once held the rank of co-owner on a friend's server that no longer is up, due to money issues and lack of players. 

Are you in another servers' staff, if so where: No, I'm not staff on any other servers. 

What timezone are you living in: I am currently living in the EST timezone.

How much time can you spend daily on watching over the server: I have school Monday-Friday that usually lasts from 10:10am to 2:30pm (14:30), however, if I'm studying it usually will last from 3:00 to 3:30 (15:00-15:30). I often get on the server Monday thru Sunday, during the week I usually get on right after school is over, and on the weekends you can find me on the server from early morning (8:00, sometimes 9:00) to sometime in the evening. Usually 8:00 (20:00) to 10:00pm (22:00). 

Somebody's overusing capslock on the chat - what do you do: Firstly, I would warn them through chat verbally; reminding them to read the /rules and to note that overusing capslock is most definitely not okay on the server, and if they do not stop after being verbally warned once, then I will use the /warn command. If they continue to overuse caps lock after receiving /warn, I will once again use the /warn command again; hoping that they would stop by the time they reach their second warn. I will always make sure proper actions are carried out as fit appropriately.

Somebody's begging for rankup - what do you do: If someone is begging for rankup, but isn't constantly spamming; I will kindly remind them that if they beg for rankup, they will not be ranked just because they keep begging. I will then inform them that if they want to get a rankup, they can go to /help builds and /help ranks. However, if they continue to beg for a rankup, even after I have informed them of how to rankup, that's when they will receive a /warn. 

Something about yourself, it doesn't have to be long: My name is Autumn, I am 16 years old. I live in Pennsylvania, and I'm half German, Irish, English, Indian (Native American), and caucasian. Yes, I'm aware that's a lot. But there's more German and Irish within my family. I love helping others, and I love singing. Also, my dream is to become a voice actress, but also a volunteer who works in soup kitchens, homeless shelters, etc. 

Additional: I have quite a few friends on the server, and I've never been warned on Aliquam nor have I been banned, or muted. I try to stay respectful to other people's wishes, and I try to help drop any sort of drama that may be stirring on the server. 
With the majority of the staff votes your application has been denied.

Please note that this decision is definitive. You can make a new application in 6 months.