Aliquam Creative Forums

Full Version: Sorry.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello Staff and Members of Aliquam.

My name is Isak, but you'll most likely know me as Iimk_.

As many of you i am probably one of the most rude and mean players on this server, and why i have not been banned yet is a miracle to me.

I am deeply sorry for my behaviour, and what troubles i have caused you. I know that most of staff has some kind of troubles with me, and if not for Feriach, i would've never realised it was that bad.

Words cannot describe the feeling i have in my chest right now, after Feriach gave me a wake-up.
I am not asking for your forgiveness, because i know that it is long gone with most of you players and staff. I am simply put asking that you understand, and if you can find it in your hearts to try and start over with me in terms of patience, i would appreciate it greatly. You may do whatever you want. Starting over will be hard, but i am working my best towards being more friendly, and if you ever feel i have done wrongs towards you or someone else, tell me. Honestly, do tell me because how else am i supposed to know. I usually say whatever i want to because none tells me that it is wrong. I come from a enviroment where its alot of that (Don't care what others say about you, because you are the best in the world). And yes, i am the best in the whole wide world, atleast thats what i think about myself.

But i am honestly sincerely sorry. I will do my upmost best at being more friendly and less of a HUGE PAIN IN THE ARSE!

My sincerest apologies.
Thank you for this. Good luck with turning a new leaf. Smile
Welcome to the server again, then, new Iimk_.! Big Grin