Aliquam Creative Forums

Full Version: Where ever I'm needed :)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[*]Nickname:ThePig_God101

[*]Why you should be in our staff: I have seen bullying in real life and online and have also seen it on aliquam. I would love to take part in stopping all negative behavior.

[*]Experience if any: I have been the victim of bullying multiple times and like I said have seen it in many places.

[*]Are you in another servers' staff, if so where: I was Admin on a hectic server, but if ANYONE broke a rule, they got warned (or banned) immediately. The server did not have an official name, and sadly the owner forgot about the bill and it was taken down

[*]What timezone are you living in: -5

[*]How much time can you spend daily on watching over the server: I will be able to spend about 4 to 5 days on the server. I also have mine hat on my iPad and can watch over the chat at night and possibly in the mornings.

[*]Somebody's overusing capslock on the chat - what do you do: Tell them to stop, and if they continue give them a warning

[*]Somebody's begging for rankup - what do you do: I say that they can be ranked up for there building skills. I would also say that you can apply for a rank on the website https://aliquam.org

[*]Something about yourself, it doesn't have to be long: I am a kind and caring person with a good sense of humor. I don't believe in offensive jokes such as the Yo Mama jokes.

[*]Additional: aliquam my favorite server. I would never have the heart to heart someone's feelings on purpose.
Your application doesn't meet our requirements (You're not Familiar or higher) and therefore is denied.

Please note that this decision is definitive. You can make a new application in six months.