Aliquam Creative Forums

Full Version: Application
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[*]Nickname: ItsMrCactus

[*]Why you should be in our staff: I am on a good amount of time and am a rather intelligent being when it comes to voxel sniper and building. I am a kind person and would just love to help other players new and old.

[*]Experience if any: I wasn't a staff member on a server yet

[*]Are you in another servers' staff, if so where: Nope

[*]What timezone are you living inUTC-4:00

[*]How much time can you spend daily on watching over the server: 1-3 hours a day

[*]Somebody's overusing capslock on the chat - what do you do: I would give him a light warning first and then leave him be. after a second offense I would escalate the warning. The third time I would mute him or temp ban him depending on the extremity.

[*]Somebody's begging for rank up - what do you do: I will check what he built if it won't be enough I will explain to him what politely how to improve his building. I will encourage him and motivate him.
[*]Something about yourself, it doesn't have to be long: My name is Vincent, I like cacti, I'm from Maryland, I speak English, I like building and reading books, I want to study marketing and advertising I'm patient and polite.
With the majority of the staff votes your application has been denied.

Please note that this decision is definitive. You can make a new application in 6 months.