Aliquam Creative Forums

Full Version: [Ban Appeal] OK5698
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
My in-game name is OK5698 and I was banned from the Aliquam server about 2 years prior. The main reason for this ban is for the use of a hacked items given to me by a friend that used to play on the server. I've also been warned for trolling a couple of times. I realize that Hacking of any kind is prohibited from the server and may even be seen as taking advantage. Although I personally did not hack the items I did partake in using items to my advantage. I have changed since this incident and realize that this is completely unacceptable behavior , and after being gone for nearly 2 years I firmly believe that I deserve a second chance at this server. I know that I do not have a good reputation on this server and that most people know me as a toxic player, and I understand that. I know that I have offended some people, and that they will probably never forgive me, I am sincerely sorry. I am well aware that it is probably a long shot at being un-banned, cause staff does not like me, but I truly love this server and I will do what ever it takes to better myself. If I am to be un-banned I vow never to troll, and will refrain from using chat if need be. I will be exceptionally civil and courteous to the people of the server for as long as I am online. And hopefully by doing this I can restore my image to staff. Thank you for your time and consideration.
Your appeal has been accepted and you are now unbanned. Enjoy your time on the server and please follow the rules.
Best regards,
Feriach