Aliquam Creative Forums

Full Version: Staff application for JrMod or Assistent
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
  • Nickname: __DR__

• Why you should be in our staff: I would like to help the server, and all of its players. I would also be happy to help any player with anything they could be wondering about or if they a problem. The last week ive kinda bonded with this server, i play constantly on it and ive made alot of great connections with alot of players, and ive helped players with alot of things already.

• Experience if any: My experience as a staff, goes a while back. My first staff rank was on a tiny server which werent going places i thought, but then as the owner paid a youtuber to record on the server, it grew to 60-70 daily players, and then i learned alot about how to work as a staff and with a team. 
  • Ive also been a builder on one of my countrys biggest servers, with 150 daily players.

• Are you in another servers staff, if so where?: I am a builder on DGSC.

• What timezone are you in?: British timezone

• How much time do you spend watching over the server?: I usually log on a little while after i wake up and then i log off in the middle of the night. So from 11 in the morning to 3 in the night.

• Somebodys overusing capslock on the chat, what do you do?: I will give them a warning and tell them not to do it again, if it was that they would do it again, i would give them 10 minutes mute, so they will learn not to spam Caps.

• Somebody is begging for rankup, what do you do?: I would tell them for everytime he asks me to check his request the longer it will take for me to check it.

• Something about yourself: My name is Mathias, i live in the southern part of Denmark, i am 15 years old, in my spare time i mostly play Minecraft, but every Monday Wednessday and friday i go to the gym for about 1-2 hours, but then i go home and build on aliquam.

• Additional: I would just thank you for taking youre time to read my application. I hope you have enjoyed reading this and will take it to consideration.
With the majority of the staff votes your application has been denied.

Please note that this decision is definitive. You can make a new application in 6 months.