Aliquam Creative Forums

Full Version: Jr moderator application
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[*]Nickname: verycooldude4321

[*]Why you should be in our staff: Well, I would love to be staff to support and help the people of aliquam and to help keep the server just as perfect as it already is. I feel like I would be able to provide help to the people when they need it and handle the ones who choose to ruin the experience for others. (I also hear that quite a few staff members have left lately and need to be replaced, they will be missed). Anyway, it would be a pleasure to work with the rest of the team to keep Aliquam, well... Aliquam! 

[*]Experience if any: I do not have any real staff experience but, I have watched the staff carefully over the time that I have played on Aliquam and I feel like I understand what I would be doing as staff member of this server.

[*]Are you in another servers' staff, if so where: No, I am not currently staff on any other server.

[*]What timezone are you living in: I live in Eastern Standard Time

[*]How much time can you spend daily on watching over the server: Typically Ill be on later in the day (6PM-11PM) unless I'm busy with activities that aren't often.

[*]Somebody's overusing capslock on the chat - what do you do: I will first tell them that they should watch their caps and refer to /rules if they have any questions about what they can and cannot do in the server. If said person was to continue abusing capslock I would use the warning command.

[*]Somebody's begging for rankup - what do you do: I would kindly tell the person that they will not get a rankup by begging and that they must earn ranks by building cool things, followed by showing them where to find examples.

[*]Something about yourself, it doesn't have to be long: Something about me? Well I would consider myself to be a caring and helpful person that will put in the best work I can fulfill the duties of a job (staff member of aliquam Big Grin). I also have helped plenty of people in the past with any problems I can whether it was questions about stuff such as commands or other issues. 

[*]Additional: If I'm accepted, I would like to say before hand; thank you and you will not regret this decision.  Smile
With the majority of the staff votes your application has been denied.

Please note that this decision is definitive. You can make a new application in 6 months.