Aliquam Creative Forums

Full Version: Application JrMod
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Code:
[list][*]Nickname: Shadean207
[*]Why you should be in our staff: I sometimes try to remind people of general chat rules anyways, so it would be nice if I could do so officially as well. Also, I've been on Aliquam for over 5 days of total playtime and I want to contribute something at this point.
[*]Experience if any: No administration experiences, currently Familiar rank on Aliquam
[*]Are you in another servers' staff, if so where: Am not and never have been
[*]What timezone are you living in: West Germany (GMT +2 according to forum settings...)
[*]How much time can you spend daily on watching over the server: between 1 and 4 hours daily, depending on work times
[*]Somebody's overusing capslock on the chat - what do you do: Ask them to stop and remind them of the rules, if they continue, warn officially, third warning means a temporary mute. Might be on the second if they are an obvious troll, but the benefit of the doubt counts. If after returning from mute they continue, one more warning, then mute permanently or kick (I am not familiar with the options one has)
[*]Somebody's begging for rankup - what do you do: Again, remind them of the rules, in this case to officially ask for rankup, as well as tell them I can look at their plot and maybe give advice. If they continue spamming the chat, the same as above applies.
[*]Something about yourself, it doesn't have to be long: I am a reading addict, and Minecraft is one of my creative outlets. I stuck to Aliquam after discovering the server by chance. There is a reason I came back after an almost yearlong pause, I missed the community.
[*]Additional: My server active times might be weird, because my current job requires me to work on weekends or in the evening sometimes
[/list]
With the majority of the staff votes you've been approved for recruitment! Congratulations! We will contact you regarding the next step of recruitment.