Aliquam Creative Forums

Full Version: WokenZeitgeist Jr.Mod Application
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
  • Nickname: WokenZeitgeist
  • Why you should be in our staff: I would love to become part of the Aliquam staff team because I have been a part of the community for a long time now. I know how amazing it is, staff are very helpful as well as other users and I want to be able to give back to the community I enjoy spending my time with.
  • Experience: I have never been a staff member on a Minecraft server before however I have been an admin in different games such as Counter Strike Global Offensive. 
  • Other staff positions: None
  • Timezone: Mountain Daylight Time (MDT)
  • How much time could you spend watching the server daily: I could spend about an hour and a half consistently unless my real life gets in the way. If that did happen though I would notify a higher ranking staff member
  • Somebody's overusing capslock on the chat - what do you do?: I would kindly ask them to stop if they do not comply with my request I would give them a warning if it continued after that they would muted for a while.
  • Somebody's begging for rank up - what do you do?: I would tell them that they can not get a free rank up in the server but tell them how to rank up the proper way and direct them to the forums that show what could get each rank.
  • Something about me: I joined the server first in 2016, but then left Minecraft for a long time but I have come back now and I enjoy building fantasy and medieval structures. 
  • Additional: I am on the Aliquam discord under the username "SgtDaeday" if you need to contact me please do so there or I will most likely be on the server itself as well.
With the majority of the staff votes you've been approved for recruitment! Congratulations! We will contact you regarding the next step of recruitment.