Aliquam Creative Forums

Full Version: Staff application
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Code:
[list][*]Nickname:GoogleChrom
[*]Why you should be in our staff:I have been on this server for about 2 years and I would love to help around the amazing community.
[*]Experience if any:I have been a staff member on several other Minecraft servers.
[*]Are you in another servers' staff, if so where:No.
[*]What timezone are you living in:CET / CEST (Central European Time, Central European Summer Time)
[*]How much time can you spend daily on watching over the server:I am free to spend most of the time on the server, no matter if its a weekend or not, unless private life problems get in the way, but I would be immideatly let higher ranking staff know on Discord.
[*]Somebody's overusing capslock on the chat - what do you do:I would politely ask them to stop, if that has no effect, I would warn them about their actions. If however that has not helped, they would instantly be muted for about half an hour.
[*]Somebody's begging for rankup - what do you do:I would let them know that they must try harder, the server's main theme is building, and that improvement won't happen very quickly. If they have other issues I would guide them through the server's help menu or link them the forums website.
[*]Something about yourself, it doesn't have to be long:A friend of mine introduced me to the server in early 2016, as I have had issues with previous servers of the same genre, he told me it would be a great place for a fresh start, continuous inspiration, amazing community and helpful staff members, he was absolutely right, and all of these tributes are what made me stay.
[*]Additional:My discord is GoogleChrom(number:8979). I have both the mobile version and the pc version so I will be active on there 24/7.

[/list]
With the majority of the staff votes you've been approved for recruitment! Congratulations! We will contact you regarding the next step of recruitment.