Aliquam Creative Forums

Full Version: Assistant Application
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Code:
[list][*]Nickname: Gr33nMast3r9

[*]Why you should be in our staff:I believe I should become staff because I know what it takes to make
a good community and I've also been playing for over a year and I know my way around the server.

[*]Experience if any: I worked on many servers most being friend group ones but I work on one that
is trying to become player ready.

[*]Are you in another servers' staff, if so where: Somewhat. The server I am part of is actually
down at the minute and isn't ready for players yet.

[*]What timezone are you living in: In the summer I live in the NZT summer GMT +13.

[*]How much time can you spend daily on watching over the server: I could spent around 1-2 hours a
day on the server.

[*]Somebody's overusing capslock on the chat - what do you do: I would tell them to stop as it isn't
with the rules if they are to not stop I would warn them.

[*]Somebody's begging for rankup - what do you do: Explain that I am not able to check their world
and that they should use the command /request rank to request a higher staff member to check it out.

[*]Something about yourself, it doesn't have to be long: I live In New Zealand and I have
European descent with an unusual name. I've lived in Australia for a year in 2015 and recently went
on a road trip down to Wellington by car (bad idea)
[*]Additional:
[/list]
With the majority of the staff votes you've been approved for recruitment! Congratulations! We will contact you regarding the next step of recruitment.