• Welcome to Aliquam!
  • Recruitment is currently opened!
  • You can apply down below, in the "Applications" board.
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Title: Ban Appeal [PLEASE READ SORRY STAFF AND EVERYONE]
Thread Modes
my ign is OK5698 I was banned on the main server for using a lag machine which after reading over the rules thoroughly realized that it was unacceptable. I did not create the item, however, I did have it with me on occasion. And I'm writing this today because Ik what I did was wrong and I want a second chance. I really love the server and I feel that I have changed a lot during my time (months) off. I've been gone for quite a while and feel that I should at least get another chance at this if you could find it in your hearts to forgive me.

I think I deserve at least a reply? Still waiting on staff....

Still waiting...

You waited three days for a reply and already bumped it twice. Don't be so impatient.

Quote:I was banned on the main server for using a lag machine which after reading over the rules thoroughly realized that it was unacceptable.

You just forgot to mention two whole pages of other punishements, including multiple warnings, kicks, mutes and a week-long ban for "harrasment of mods and players after multiple warnings". You are well-known for harrasment and stalking throughout our staff; toxic behaviour is the word that describes what you did on Aliquam the best. Second changes are for people with a clean slate except for this one time when they did something wrong; you can't say that about yourself, unfortunately.

You will not be unbanned. Every other ban appeal will result in a permament forums ban.

jeikobu__

(24 Jul 2016, 09:38 PM)jeikobu__ Wrote: You waited three days for a reply and already bumped it twice. Don't be so impatient.

Quote:I was banned on the main server for using a lag machine which after reading over the rules thoroughly realized that it was unacceptable.

You just forgot to mention two whole pages of other punishements, including multiple warnings, kicks, mutes and a week-long ban for "harrasment of mods and players after multiple warnings". You are well-known for harrasment and stalking throughout our staff; toxic behaviour is the word that describes what you did on Aliquam the best. Second changes are for people with a clean slate except for this one time when they did something wrong; you can't say that about yourself, unfortunately.

You will not be unbanned. Every other ban appeal will result in a permament forums ban.

jeikobu__

How'd I know you were going to bring up my warnings when it is irrelevant to my ban. I was banned for using a lag machine and hacking.. I swear I never hacked, I was given an enchanted item, that I had with me on occasion. And I'm sorry for that, I've learned my lesson. No one would need a second chance if they started on a clean slate and it's been nearly a year now. When are you going to give this up? If it's my "toxic behaviour" that you are worried about, then why doesn't staff just perma-mute me? I just want to work on my city again,  I miss it and I miss playing on the server it was one of my favorite hobbies. Is there anything I can do? (sorry for the impatience but no one is responding to anything I say in shoutbox or threads I just figured I was muted on forums as well.)

Quote:How'd I know you were going to bring up my warnings when it is irrelevant to my ban.

This is not irrelevant to your ban. Staff was literally relieved when you got banned since you were so known for trolling and harrasing other players.

Quote:When are you going to give this up? If it's my "toxic behaviour" that you are worried about, then why doesn't staff just perma-mute me?

Never, as you won't be unbanned. Ever. Staff didn't permamute you since they can't, only owners can.

Further discussion will be punished with forums permanent ban.