• Welcome to Aliquam!
  • Recruitment is currently opened!
  • You can apply down below, in the "Applications" board.
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Title: Staff application <3
Thread Modes
Big Grin 
  • Nickname: XxXKittyWittyXxX
  • Why you should be in our staff: I have been on Aliquam for a while, and it's a great place. I just got minecraft on my laptop so now I can play it a lot more often.
  • Experience if any: I know a lot about Aliquam and some of its plugins (World Edit, Somewhat about Voxel)
  • Are you in another servers' staff, if so where: No, I am not.
  • What timezone are you living in: GMT -6:00
  • How much time can you spend daily on watching over the server: Whenever I possibly can- at least 1-2 hours a day.
  • Somebody's overusing capslock on the chat - what do you do: Politely ask them to stop. If they persist, either kick them temporarily or mute them, depending on how bad it is
  • Somebody's begging for rankup - what do you do: Ask them to stop kindly, if they keep on begging, mute them
  • Something about yourself, it doesn't have to be long: I'm nice, and I make friends online easily. People think i'm really funny.
  • Additional: I'm a night-owl
I have a question, Why is there 7 billion people in the world, AND I'M STILL SINGLE??!!  Angry

Your application doesn't meet our requirements (Your playtime is less than 24 hours and you are not Familiar rank or higher) and therefore is denied.

Please note that this decision is definitive. You can make a new application in six months.