• Welcome to Aliquam!
  • Recruitment is currently opened!
  • You can apply down below, in the "Applications" board.
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Title: Apply
Thread Modes
  • Nickname: ScrubSponge (i don't know if you mean Minecraft name but that's what my Minecraft name is)
  • Why you should be in our staff: Because i'm a good moderator and i love this server
  • Experience if any: Yeah, i'v been staff on like dead servers.
  • Are you in another servers' staff, if so where: No.
  • What timezone are you living in: Central Time (US & Canada).
  • How much time can you spend daily on watching over the server: Well I don't know depends i probably might be on alot but not too much
  • Somebody's overusing capslock on the chat - what do you do: warn them? or mabye mute or either a kick.
  • Somebody's begging for rankup - what do you do:Warn them or mabye tell them to do a request for their builds.
  • Something about yourself, it doesn't have to be long: Idk i'v played on the server for a few years. Im nice.
  • Additional: My emails if you need to contact me are aidansheldo1234@gmail.com or aidansheldon06@outlook.com but i also have discord and skype so. Big Grin

Probably gonna get canceled lel im a bad application writer

wait i just realized a staff said that you have to be atleast familiar to apply which i find dumb so i guess it technically will be canceled im not familiar
well thats dumb.

Your application doesn't meet our requirements (You are not Familiar rank or higher) and therefore is denied.

Please note that this decision is definitive. You can make a new application in six months.