• Welcome to Aliquam!
  • Recruitment is currently opened!
  • You can apply down below, in the "Applications" board.
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Title: Assistant Application
Thread Modes
Code:
[list][*]Nickname: GloomyLumi
[*]Why you should be in our staff: I know my way around the server and can stop an argument from going too far. Also, I become good friends with just about everyone I meet on Aliquam.
[*]Experience if any: I get paid to take care of thirty snarky 3-7 year olds. Does that count?
[*]Are you in another servers' staff, if so where: I am not.
[*]What timezone are you living in: CDT
[*]How much time can you spend daily on watching over the server: I'm usually on and off from 10am to 8pm, but just about any time I'm needed works.
[*]Somebody's overusing capslock on the chat - what do you do: I politely ask them to stop and remind them of Rule 5 (Do not spam/flood/caps.)
[*]Somebody's begging for rankup - what do you do: I tell them to do /request rank and wait patiently for their world to be reviewed for a rank.
[*]Something about yourself, it doesn't have to be long: It doesn't take long for people to gain a liking for me, and I'm a very friendly person but stern when I have to be.
[*]Additional: no u
[/list]

With the majority of the staff votes you've been approved for recruitment! Congratulations! We will contact you regarding the next step of recruitment.
[Image: ALQBlackWF.svg]
Server Co-owner | Public Relations Manager

Contact me @ Discord: Feriach#5440