• Welcome to Aliquam!
  • Recruitment is currently opened!
  • You can apply down below, in the "Applications" board.
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Title: T-Mod Application
Thread Modes
[*]Nickname: TheStonedBuilder

[*]Why you should be in our staff: Because I want to grow with the community and along with that help new players with any questions they have. I want to help the community grow as a family. Because a good community is what brings a server together and actually make the game play alot better and that's what we need to achieve. And I want to give the best to this server and try to help out in any aspect.

[*]Experience if any: Yes, I have experience being developer, As well as administration i owned a few servers myself also.

[*]Are you in another servers' staff, if so where: I use to be, But currently am not.

[*]What timezone are you living in: CTZ

[*]How much time can you spend daily on watching over the server: I am usually on around 3-5 hours every day maybe less depending if my child needs watching.

[*]Somebody's overusing capslock on the chat - what do you do: Warn them, Or if theres a system in place to do /warn

[*]Somebody's begging for rankup - what do you do: Temp mute for 5 minutes after warning. ranking up requires /modreq, Once they submitted it within 24/hrs a we will get to you

[*]Something about yourself, it doesn't have to be long: I'm 19, I love building its a passion. It's like the easiest way for me to put my creativity cause It's something I'm good at. I have a child so if I'm not on I'm with her

[*]Additional:

Messages In This Thread
T-Mod Application - by TheStonedBuilder - 19 Jun 2017, 10:05 AM
RE: T-Mod Application - by Feriach - 20 Jun 2017, 08:43 PM