• Welcome to Aliquam!
  • Recruitment is currently opened!
  • You can apply down below, in the "Applications" board.
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Title: Quick Suggestions
Thread Modes
Wooh! Haven't posted in the forum in a while. Been playing a lot more active lately and noticed some things I wanted to see being added to this already great server. Here we go:

1. I just thought it would be cool if Aliquam had a Youtube Channel where it posted World Edit and Voxel Sniper Tutorials, and videos teaching players about building tips, and cool commands from the server.
  2. There should be a questions chat. Where players send a msg that goes to all of Staff, and any Staff that logs in will see new Staff Questions on the many features of the server. Discord and the forums aren't the fastest when it comes to answering your questions.
  3. You know the building examples? Where you put in the command and you can teleport to different plots? I hope to see more of that but with more variants. Hundreds of huge builds have been made, I want too see more than just cities, more of huge minigame maps that can be used as examples, or large animal structures. I think we can go farther with these examples.
  4. Can we have the shop more uses. Maybe we can give out money more by being online, but I think the shop is a little hidden thing for experienced players. Maybe we can get VIP for cheaper price? Cool ranks we can buy permanently?I personally think Shop has gone in the right direction, but needs more of a push.
  5. I don't know why I want this but, have rank requests cost money, just makes less spam, and guarantees people are sure that they have built enough for the next level.
  6. Bring back colored text and nicknames maybe? I'm pretty sure because of me abusing it caused it to stop, but we all have things we regret. Tongue

Thank you forum readers for listening to my advice. Have a good day to everyone reading this!
-Alphy/Pigeof
[Image: adcATCy.jpg]

Messages In This Thread
Quick Suggestions - by Minecraft_Alpha - 22 Sep 2017, 08:51 PM
RE: Quick Suggestions - by Feriach - 22 Sep 2017, 09:57 PM