• Welcome to Aliquam!
  • Recruitment is currently opened!
  • You can apply down below, in the "Applications" board.
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Title: Server Resource Pack
Thread Modes
Exclamation 
(20 Mar 2019, 06:31 AM)RoShin Wrote:
(20 Mar 2019, 06:11 AM)edit: Ignore me... I just found this - https://www.planetminecraft.com/server/aliquam/  RoShin Wrote: Hi All,

I've done a quick search through the forums but I haven't seen anything that suggests what resource pack is in use on the server. Is there a default that everyone uses or is it a case of whatever you want on your builds?  Maybe a sticky would be good with this info. 

Thanks in advanceSmile

(20 Mar 2019, 06:27 AM)Takkita Wrote: The spawn has a resource pack if you enable server resource packs in your server settings. Otherwise each world is individualized. Some players have a resource pack and some do not. If you would like your world to use a resource pack, be sure it is a small file. Upload it to minepack.net and copy the download URL. Then while at your own world do /res <paste URL>

It is not required to use a resource pack Wink

Thanks, I found an image on Planet Minecraft that showed the resource pack selection process.  Guess I got a bit ahead of myself.

Your reply was really useful though.  I hadnt heard of minepack.net being used to host server packs before, so I will look into that.

Hi, should butt in now to say n=minepack.net is officially broken. They sunsetted the system and as such it wont work. Im still trying to find an alternative - Salteh

Messages In This Thread
Server Resource Pack - by RoShin - 20 Mar 2019, 06:11 AM
RE: Server Resource Pack - by Takkita - 20 Mar 2019, 06:27 AM
RE: Server Resource Pack - by RoShin - 20 Mar 2019, 06:31 AM
RE: Server Resource Pack - by SaltehSpoops_ - 28 Jun 2020, 09:19 PM
RE: Server Resource Pack - by Epibreerder - 29 Jun 2020, 06:10 PM