• Welcome to Aliquam!
  • Recruitment is currently opened!
  • You can apply down below, in the "Applications" board.
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Title: Application for Guy That Helps People
Thread Modes
Star 
Code:
[list][*]Nickname:alexmg112
[*]Why you should be in our staff: I feel i could be useful in helping people with any problems that they are experiencing, and also for dealing with any other issues.
[*]Experience if any: I have run 3 servers and have helped build up some of the popular servers.
[*]Are you in another servers' staff, if so where: I am an HeadAdmin on an exclusive server. YeahCraft.
[*]What timezone are you living in: EST
[*]How much time can you spend daily on watching over the server: Roughly 6-8 hours
[*]Somebody's overusing capslock on the chat - what do you do: Tell them to pease be careful woth where they type caps and to please refrain from overuse
[*]Somebody's begging for rankup - what do you do: Tell them to request for a Moderator to inspect their plot. They can do This through /modreq rank rankup
[*]Something about yourself, it doesn't have to be long: I am a Simple person who just wants to have some fun and help people so they too can have their own fun
[*]Additional: P.S. I do not swear, nor do I approve of it in any situation. Excluding being eaten by a xenomorph.
[/list]
Not;, I could not get code to work.

Denied. The recruitment is closed for a few days now and you have to wait until we open it again.