• Welcome to Aliquam!
  • Recruitment is currently opened!
  • You can apply down below, in the "Applications" board.
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Title: I was banned ;-;
Thread Modes
I accidently said a server name and is now banned, I never knew, I admit I should have looked at the rules but I was in a rush to tell my friend I was going on a server and now they are playing on it without me PLZ UNBAN MEH, Many tears, Badge. I was banned by madzia627 btw , It was permantent I am shocked at that like 2 hours would be enough.
P.S If you need a screenshot just tell me.

I have reviewed the logs and it was not just the server name:

2015-09-25 18:42:20 [BadgerPlayz] {English} chat: Im going on omega realm
2015-09-25 18:42:38 [BadgerPlayz] {English} chat: cuz IP:OmegaRealm.com

Server rules are strict and clear about advertising and you will not be unbanned.
[Image: ALQBlackWF.svg]
Server Co-owner | Public Relations Manager

Contact me @ Discord: Feriach#5440

(25 Sep 2015, 08:46 PM)Feriach Wrote: I have reviewed the logs and it was not just the server name:

2015-09-25 18:42:20 [BadgerPlayz] {English} chat: Im going on omega realm
2015-09-25 18:42:38 [BadgerPlayz] {English} chat: cuz IP:OmegaRealm.com

Server rules are strict and clear about advertising and you will not be unbanned. ;-; I am literally sobbing my eyes out now.. your rules are a bit too strict sometimes. Im actually not joking.

...Nice way to end a friday, With sobbing my eyes out.. I understand your rules but that is unacceptable.. I was trying to be nice about it but this is madness.. Guess this is goodbye

Oh dear, just lost froggydoodaa too , get ready for all her and my friends quitting , no wonder you only have like 20 players on at once the rest are just banned , you jmods are mean (not all, i like takkita) you guys take your places too seriously and use your "powers" to the best of your abilities, This is a message from froggydoodaa she says you dont deserve another person registering for forums so i will pass this on "I was building a big project that I was enjoying building and was quite proud of myself on, and we were going to record a video for our youtube, you were going to get promoted and everything, it was going be so much fun but then you ruined it by banning my friend and (because of this) and I, I think you should issue strong warnings before banning someone forever (not to mention how long that is like 2 hours or a day at the most would be more than enough) because thats a very big reaction to a tiny thing, I stand by everything I said in chat before I was banned, Like what would adverstising even do? lose more players but wait they are already banned so you guys failed at that rule , Bye" I hope you guys feel smug about this.. Go live your happy days and forget about us aka the dirt on your shoes. From now everyday on my mind will be my memories of my fun times on the server, Hope you understand.
your ex players , BadgerPlayz and Froggydoodaa.

Thank you very much for spamming all over the forums. It was surely nice to delete your posts on Saturday evening instead of relaxing.

I'd gladly unban you, but you are still lying to us! You were saying that you ONLY told the name of the server, but you didn't, you actually have told the full IP of it. We have rules that aren't hidden anywhere, they're accessible under /rules and they're saying that advertising is forbidden. We hate adverts almost as much as griefing and advertising is permabannable instantly. Please note that you would be unbanned if not for your lies, offensive attitude and forum spam.

Froggydoodaa did it deliberately, knowing that she's breaking the rules. We never forced anybody to break the rules and we can't feel responsible for that. You being mean won't change that fact.

Please don't spam our forums again as it will be considered as a normal spam which result in forums ban. I hope you understand that you broke one of our most important rules and you're not helping yourself in this situation.

Cheers,
jeikobu__
Technical and Staff Management Admin