• Welcome to Aliquam!
  • Recruitment is currently opened!
  • You can apply down below, in the "Applications" board.
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Title: Application (JrMod)
Thread Modes

• Nickname: Pepstein

• Why you should be in our staff: I really want to make a change to the server and make it family friendly, give tips or be the moderator when most staff isnt on

• Experience if any: i have played minecraft since the alpha and i really to build

• Are you in another servers' staff, if so where:
  • i don't havehave experience yet i know how moderators behave, i was OP on mikkerix's server but the server went down

• What timezone are you living in: Polish, so thats GMT1

• How much time can you spend daily on watching over the server:up to 5-7 hours

• Somebody's overusing capslock on the chat - what do you do: i would ask them to stop and warn them / or - and tempmute them for 20 minuttes to make them stop

• Somebody's begging for rankup - what do you do: I would tell them not to beg and not to scam, i would also give a warning if it goes out of hand and possibly a mute if they dont cut it

• Something about yourself, it doesn't have to be long: i like to draw and build very muc, i like socializing alot and it would mean much to me if i got the job, i have played on aliquam i think since june. Smile

• Additional: I have a good experience with this server and know most player/ staff, again it would mean alot to me since this is a time of recruitment and i will do my best as staff

As a result of voting between staff members you've been chosen to be our new Junior Moderator. Congratulations! We will pass you any additional details in-game.