• Welcome to Aliquam!
  • Recruitment is currently opened!
  • You can apply down below, in the "Applications" board.
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Title: Application for JrMod - King_Theoden5
Thread Modes
Nickname: King_Theoden5

Why you should be in our staff: I would love to be a part of the best staff I have seen in a long time on servers. You guys are efficient, nice, and well-respected among many including me. I would not abuse the privileges of staff, and would be as nice as I can to all who come to build.

Experience if any: I have been a mod on two other small servers, and always did the best I could be. I did not abuse the powers of mod.

Are you in another servers' staff, if so where: I was a mod on small servers, but they have been shut down due to costs.

What timezone are you living in: I am living in USA, Eastern Time Zone

How much time can you spend daily on watching over the server: I can try and be on every day, more weekends if anything. Depending on how much school work I have, I can try and be on for at least a bit every day (except Monday and Wednesday nights). I can try at least 1 hour every day, 3-4 on weekends.

Somebody's overusing capslock on the chat - what do you do:  If somebody was abusing capslock, I would first ask them nicely to settle down, see what is the problem. If they continue, I would warn them nicely, always keeping ym cool. If they continue, being obnoxious or rude to others, I would start with another warning and then a kick.

Somebody's begging for rankup - what do you do: If they ere begging me for rankup, I would tell them to put in a /modreq to call down a mod to check on what they want them to see, since /modreq is the proper and organized way for the mod to see what parts of a build the player wants them to see.

Something about yourself, it doesn't have to be long: I like building medieval builds. I play the French horn and Viola well. I like to travel to areas around the world if I can (costs Tongue) - I like to talk sometimes

Thank you for reading, and have a nice day.

As a result of voting between staff members you've been chosen to be our new Junior Moderator. Congratulations! We will pass you any additional details in-game.