• Welcome to Aliquam!
  • Recruitment is currently opened!
  • You can apply down below, in the "Applications" board.
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Title: JrMod Application!
Thread Modes
  • Nickname: BiscuitAnri
  • Why you should be in our staff: Because i like to help all players and i always loved doing it. I want to help others as much as i can! ^-^
  • Experience if any: I used to be a Mod on few servers. I was also a Mod on old Aliquam and an Admin on Prison type server (Sadly this server is gone)
  • Are you in another servers' staff, if so where: Currently im not a staff member on any server. I used to be, but server got closed.
  • What timezone are you living in: Central European Time (Poland)
  • How much time can you spend daily on watching over the server: I can log on everyday, even if i can't play because i have to study i can leave chat open and watch it.
  • Somebody's overusing capslock on the chat - what do you do: what do you do: First i nicely tell him to stop, and if it doesn't work i give him a warning. And if this person still uses capslock i give him a second warning and tempmute for 1h
  • Somebody's begging for rankup - what do you do: what do you do: I ask him if he made something, if he did then i tell him my opinion about the building and tell him to use /modreq so Admins can rate his building and maybe give him a new rank. If he doesn't have anything and still asks for a rank i explain him how rankup system works. And if he still doesn't stop i give him a warning.
  • Something about yourself, it doesn't have to be long: Im a 16 old. I've been playing minecraft since alpha and i love playing on creative servers. I like reading books, playing games, cooking, listening to music, singing and helping other people.
  • Additional: I had a long break from minecraft when "old Aliquam" stopped existing because of the host. Meanwhile aliquam got ressurected and now im back! Glad to see old and new staff. ^-^

As a result of voting between staff members your application has been denied. Please try next time!