• Welcome to Aliquam!
  • Recruitment is currently opened!
  • You can apply down below, in the "Applications" board.
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Title: Staff Application
Thread Modes
  • Nickname:
    Tray

• Why you should be in our staff:
    From the moment I joined this server I knew that it was something different. Many servers across all of minecraft don't get anywhere because they have nothing unique to show, but the ones that are unique are always my favorites. I've never seen any server with the ability to get your own Private Worlds, and this is one of the reasons I love this server.

I think that as a staff member I would be able to help in a range of different ways. I will be able to answer any questions that the players ask, and also make sure that nobody is breaking rules by spamming, swearing, and being disrespectful to other members online the server.

• Experience if any:
    I have a range of previous experience in moderation. My skills are to mainly focus on monitoring chat, players, and griefs, and as helper, I try to gain the trust of my fellow staff members, and players.  As well as monitoring the chat and players, I try to do as a normal player would do, therefore not abusing what powers I have. I have been a helper on many different types of servers varying from survival servers to some networks. I was a moderator on a network called the "Behemoth Network". They had survival, pixelmon, and a custom coded minigame, but the staff team made very slow progress, so I decided to leave.

Finally, I applied for helper on the Hypixel Network, and got accepted into the first two stages of their application processs, the application itself and the backgroundcheck. If you want screenshots or anything proving this I'd be happy to provide them.

• Are you in another servers' staff, if so where:
    I am currently not staff on any other server.

• What timezone are you living in:
    I live in EST, Eastern Standard Time.

• How much time can you spend daily on watching over the server:
    On a normal weekday I will be able to devote around 3+ hours a day. On weekands I can usually devote 5+ hours, but if I devote more time on the server then Takkita does then we all know something is wrong.

• Somebody's overusing capslock on the chat - what do you do:
    If somebody overuses capslock in chat, I will first warn this person to stop, and if this person continues with these actions I will mute that person.

• Somebody's begging for rankup - what do you do:
    If somebody begs for a rankup, I'll tell the person to be patient, and to do a modrequest via /modreq rankup. If the person continues to spam chat by begging for a rankup, I will also mute that person.

• Something about yourself, it doesn't have to be long:
    I am a determined person. I will try my hardest to solve a problem until it is solved, including disputes between players. I will always try my hardest to be fair, whilst maintaining authority over players. I will understand if this application gets denied, and if so I will work on improving it, and maybe re-apply the next time applications open.

• Additional:
    From who I have spoken to so far on the staff team, everybody seems friendly and really nice! One thing that I sometimes see is robotic staff, people who do things without any emotion or feelings. I try as hard as I can not to do this, and to try and let my personality show while helping everybody out.

Thanks for reading!

As a result of voting between staff members you've been chosen to be our new Assistant. Congratulations! We will pass you any additional details in-game.