• Welcome to Aliquam!
  • Recruitment is currently opened!
  • You can apply down below, in the "Applications" board.
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Title: Staff Application - Aliquam
Thread Modes
Code:
[list][*]Nickname:TheWackersKian
[*]Why you should be in our staff:
[*]Experience if any:My server as owner,Mineplex moderator
[*]Are you in another servers' staff, if so where:My server,Nordicuniverse,Reactivemc
[*]What timezone are you living in:United Kingdom
[*]How much time can you spend daily on watching over the server:2 + hours
[*]Somebody's overusing capslock on the chat - what do you do:I would say "Can you please stop using caps and talk normally without too much use of caps i will give you a verbal warning but next time your getting a warning on your player"
[*]Somebody's begging for rankup - what do you do:I would say "If you want a rankup don't ask for it try your best and earn it if you ask it gets your chance of being promoted to minus"
[*]Something about yourself, it doesn't have to be long:My name is kian i live in united kingdom,manchester i play minecraft daily and love to help people on a daily basis all i like to do is help not raid just enjoy playing with people help them to enjoy the server.
[*]Additional:I play minecraft daily for about 2+hours i go on faction servers with a low popularity to try help it get higher in the minecraft community
[/list]

I'm sorry, but our recruitment is not open yet. Please make an application when we open it again!