• Welcome to Aliquam!
  • Recruitment is currently opened!
  • You can apply down below, in the "Applications" board.
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Title: Application
Thread Modes
  • Nickname: Bogey7717
  • Why you should be in our staff: I've only played on the server for a couple hours, but it's already my favorite server. I know what a lot of people are like, and i've seen arguments where people swear and threaten to get staff. I know what to do then and how to stop it. I know a lot about the server (i read the rules) and know what to do when something happens. I can easily help people around the server and make it a lot friendlier. I'm also in the US so I'm on when a lot of the staff aren't. I'd really enjoy being staff, and i think i'd be great as staff.
  • Vouchers if any: None
  • Experience if any: Not really
  • Are you in another servers' staff, if so where: No
  • Somebody's overusing capslock on the chat - what do you do: I ask them to lower the caps lock or they would get muted
  • Somebody's begging for rankup - what do you do: I tell them that they need to build something that's not a rollercoaster, pixelart, or a skin, and do /modreq rank to have a staff come look at their build and decide to rank them up or not. If they keep begging, i'd mute them and/or ban them for an hour or two.
  • Something about yourself, it doesn't have to be long: I've made some friends on the server and i have built a lot in my world :3

Thanks for your application! I've fixed it to use our template correctly. //jeikobu__

Your application got denied by the majority of staff' votes. We're encouraging you to try in our Autumn recrutation!