• Welcome to Aliquam!
  • Recruitment is currently opened!
  • You can apply down below, in the "Applications" board.
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Title: Stupid Staff
Thread Modes
Wow you guys are the ones who should know better.You just mute people for not talking in english.What does that make you?Racist thats what.So I think you guys should think before you ban/mute people.I dont like this server anymore because of the dark truth.You guys should have known better.So please fix your little problem.If your smart you would have realized people are different. Huh Hopefully you guys pull yourself together and NOT mute people.How do you think you make them feel?You dont know?excactly.You guys just leap before you look.I dont care about me anymore.I just hope you guys unmute people who are talking in different languages.Why would it matter to you anyway? I hope you guys just think about someone else for a change.Thank you. I will be ignoring your messages until you do so.

Thank you for your really constructive feedback, entitled "Stupid Staff". (That and spamming throughout the whole board gets you banned from the forums, FYI.) Anyways, I'm going to respond to those pointless and stupid accusations.

Racist? We're far from being racist. We're not banning anybody because of his skin colour, nationality, religion or whatever else. The guy got punished not because he was using another language; he was punished because he used it on the English chat. The English chat should be used to talk in English. Nobody will ever be punished for speaking in another language in private chat or on private chat channel on this server.

We actually realised that people are different. That's why it's forbidden to start tough talks, e.g. about politics, religion or similar. We want a peaceful chat that actually tolerates everybody, but not by prioritising minorities over majorities; we just don't want to have any fights on our chat.

As I said before in this post, you're getting permanently banned from the forums. You've caused enough problems on this board today.