• Welcome to Aliquam!
  • Recruitment is currently opened!
  • You can apply down below, in the "Applications" board.
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Title: XHRJack's Staff Application
Thread Modes
Nickname:

[*]Why you should be in our staff:I could start off by saying how this is the best creative server I have ever played. I could brag about the excellent player base and how great our community is. The fact is, this is a given because I play here, and if it weren't all of these things, I wouldn't be here applying for staff. The simple reason for me wanting to be a part of this team is that I have a love for helping people. I miss doing this from past servers, and I have a great sense of accomplishment when someone that asks for my help has their problems resolved. To have happy players online only makes this server better.

[*]Experience if any:I started my moderating experiences on Cobblecraft, an SMP server. After a few months of playing, I was promoted to become 1 of 2 admins the server needed. Before long, the

“Head Admin” rank was developed by the owner as he wanted to award admin to 2 others, and he granted me this new rank of Head Admin. I was numerously placed as the temporary owner of the server while the owner was busy or on holidays.

The staff of CobbleCraft eventually ended up becoming "corrupt" in a way. They were a lot younger than I and wanted to focus more on fun and stupidity than being serious. I resigned because staff couldn't see that blowing up that annoying person’s house was a bad idea. The staff didn't have any understanding on how to run a server, and couldn't tell the difference between right or wrong. After a month or 2, the owner of CobbleCraft invited me back as their “Coder”, a rank designed to deal with the technical issues of the server and to manage the plugins for them.

Through my work with servers in the past, I have gained a lot of knowledge on how plugins operate and how to manage them, how to manage a server, and even started learning JavaScript and Python 3 to become more involved. My time as a staff member on previous servers has also helped me to identify problems quicker, and to help resolve them immediately.

[*]Are you in another servers' staff, if so where: Currently, no I am not staff on any other server, although I wish to be staff here Wink

[*]What timezone are you living in: GMT+1

[*]How much time can you spend daily on watching over the server: I can devote around 5-6 hours on weekdays, 7-8 hours on weekends and even more time on breaks off.

[*]Somebody's overusing capslock on the chat - what do you do: I would first notify them about there capital locked message, then ask them not to use them that much next time.

[*]Somebody's begging for rankup - what do you do: I would tell them that all rankup's can only be done legit 

[*]Something about yourself, it doesn't have to be long: My name is Jack, I'm currently 14 soon to be 15, I love playing games on PC, Xbox and other gaming platforms, I also love to play sports mainly tennis and football (Soccer) and I also love to help people out.

[*]Additional: I'd like to thank you for reading my application, and I hope the administration team can come to consideration on my application, have a good day! Smile

I'm sorry, but our recruitment is not open yet. Please make an application when we open it again!