• Welcome to Aliquam!
  • Recruitment is currently opened!
  • You can apply down below, in the "Applications" board.
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Title: IM IMPORTANT! (Ban) (Stuka aka built)
Thread Modes
Hey peoples. I'm _stuka_ aka built creations. anyway, i was banned 3 months ago by jeikbou or whatever that guys name is. I really loved this server and id like to start playing on here again but jeikobu or whatever banned me for saying this: "Okay guys I'm going to go on Kubekraft to play missile wars" next line; "any one want to play with me?" So this guy goes Oh yea id love to play! msg me the ip. so i msg him, not chat just message him the ip and the i go to the server and wait fro him, he comes on 1 minute later and says "your banned idk y"

and the rest was history.. so yea. UN BAN ME! i did nothing working ):

Fer and Castro your the nicest of the admins so please read this or if your nam is Jeikobu (or whatever) TELL THEM THIS!

~Stuka Smile
Heart SINCE 2K14 Heart

Well it is in the server rules not to advertise any other server and you did just that...saying the ip of another server is perma ban worthy in any form including pm, it steers players away from the server. I'm sorry, but I agree with what jeikobu__ did, you broke one of the highest rules on the server, the ban was justified. Sorry if I shouldn't post on this admins, please delete my reply if I shouldn't have posted ^^;

(21 Dec 2015, 01:38 AM)Mina264 Wrote: Well it is in the server rules not to advertise any other server and you did just that...saying the ip of another server is perma ban worthy in any form including pm, it steers players away from the server. I'm sorry, but I agree with what jeikobu__ did, you broke one of the highest rules on the server, the ban was justified. Sorry if I shouldn't post on this admins, please delete my reply if I shouldn't have posted ^^;

i did not say the ip to the whole server only privately messaged him the ip because he asked. that is CLEARLY NOT advertising. its telling someone the ip to a server because they asked,

Im just saying i didn't advertise. How else was i supposed to tell the player where to go?? Please explain EXACTLY what rule i broke and how because i do not see one.
Heart SINCE 2K14 Heart

Thus, I redirect you to this page: http://forums.aliquam.org/showthread.php?tid=2
Read rule 6 under general rules, it's been enforced with just an auto permaban for saying any type of server name or ip regardless of the fact that it was in pm. You may not think that you weren't advertising, but you were end of story. There's no need to argue over it, what's done is done. I personally don't think you should be unbanned at this time bc you don't seem sorry for doing it on a personal level. Until you act like you were in the wrong imo, you shouldn't be unbanned.
Admins, I'm sorry if I overstepped.

(21 Dec 2015, 06:54 PM)Mina264 Wrote: Thus, I redirect you to this page: http://forums.aliquam.org/showthread.php?tid=2
Read rule 6 under general rules, it's been enforced with just an auto permaban for saying any type of server name or ip regardless of the fact that it was in pm. You may not think that you weren't advertising, but you were end of story. There's no need to argue over it, what's done is done. I personally don't think you should be unbanned at this time bc you don't seem sorry for doing it on a personal level. Until you act like you were in the wrong imo, you shouldn't be unbanned.
Admins, I'm sorry if I overstepped.

so i was banned for saying 'anyone want to come on kubekraft with me?' ......
this really sucks because i was fine for a whole year building with people like Deadly_hunter and gigeno, and trying to get AdvBuilder then out of no where I'm just banned, Like I've done a lot for people on the server in the year i was playing. I honestly think this is because of Jeikbobu (he banned me) because for some reason he hated me so much, (e.g. i built a palace then every said it looked sick, including gigeno the master palace builder, then jeikobu comes and says "meh") this always happened idk why. jeikobu just hates me and decided to ban me because i said something and he had his opportunity. I'm not a very good writer as I'm only 15 but eh i gave it i try...

p.s in the months I've been banned i have still keeps the server ip in my multiplayer wall titled ": ("...

-Stuka aka Built
Heart SINCE 2K14 Heart

Since I'm not the one to decide on your unban (as I've been the one to ban you) I can say only a few words.

If you honestly think I'm deciding on banning a Builder by myself then I'm sorry, but you're wrong. We're deciding on that as a collective; it means that Castro, Feriach and I agreed on it. You've been banned for advertising, but were also known for multiple cases of trolling, being mean and using inappropriate language on public chat - that's why you've been banned. Saying that you've been banned "out of nowhere" is a big overstatement. As an admin who did the command, this is all I have to say.

But I have something to say as a person as well. I feel mistreated and disgusted on how you attack me publicly for decision we've made. If I would pick favourites I wouldn't be an admin, uh? Don't you think that they would unban you if I'd ban you only by my own call without considering their opinion? You're being ridiculous, and making a demon out of me makes me sick.

I've already asked Feriach to look at the case. I wouldn't normally bother with responding in an appeal in which I'm on one of the sides, but your attacks forced me to make at least a try on defending myself.

Have a good day,
jeikobu__
Staff Management and Technical Administrator

As jeikobu said, the decision to ban you was made by the whole administration(castro, jeikobu and me). Advertising wasn't the only cause of your banishment, but I won't repeat something that was already written.

Since you've got quite a collection of punishments on your account, I don't believe that giving you another chance would be a good idea.

Sincerely,
Feriach
Administator
[Image: ALQBlackWF.svg]
Server Co-owner | Public Relations Manager

Contact me @ Discord: Feriach#5440

(23 Dec 2015, 04:59 PM)Feriach Wrote: As jeikobu said, the decision to ban you was made by the whole administration(castro, jeikobu and me).  Advertising wasn't the only cause of your banishment, but I won't repeat something that was already written.

Since you've got quite a collection of punishments on your account, I don't believe that giving you another chance would be a good idea.

Sincerely,
Feriach
Administator

really? because must have been a long design if i was banned 2 seconds later.
Heart SINCE 2K14 Heart