• Welcome to Aliquam!
  • Recruitment is currently opened!
  • You can apply down below, in the "Applications" board.
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Title: [EN] Staff application.
Thread Modes
Thumbs Up 
-> Nickname: SirDenerim

-> Why you should be in our staff; I would consider myself as a honest, kind and friendly person, which are traits that are well suited to a staff member, I can handle serious situations in quite a serious manner, and if a fight breaks out, I can easily deal with it. I usually try and make sure everybody on the server feels welcome, I try and talk to everybody, either asking how they are or just talking to them so they do not feel alone. One of the reasons why I am applying is because usually when I am online, there is no staff members on the server, and I have nobody to contact if something occurs, and if a player needs help, I am there to provide assistance. I would also love to help out the server further. I am quite active on the server. I have a lot of experience with decision making and when it comes to deciding what is best for a server and what punishment to give out for breaking a rule. I will also not hesitate to give out a punishment, even if the person breaking the rule is my friend or someone I am close with. I can adapt my behavior to the situation, I like to have fun and to joke around with the members of the server, but if a situation occurs where I will need to be serious, I will adapt to it.

-> Vouchers if any; xXFuzzyBearzXx

-> Experience if any; I have ran around 3 servers in the past, and all of them have been semi-successful with an average amount of players. I have a lot of experience with plugins and commands, I have quite alot of experience with PermissionsEX, I know most if not all the commands for plugins that are currently on the server. I have been staff on numerous servers, I usually stay on a server until it closes down. 

-> Are you in another servers' staff, if so where; I am currently moderator on a server, which has unfortunately become quite inactive. The server is called Lavolta. I can provide more information if needed, as I said, I usually stay with a server until it closes, that's why I cannot list any online servers I have been staff on.

-> Somebody's overusing capslock on the chat - what do you do; Warn the user that using caps lock is against the rules and he/she should stop, if it continues, I will kick the person with a warning, if it escalates further, I will issue a tempban if necessary and the case is big enough. 

-> Somebody's begging for rankup - what do you do; I would use the same treatment as someone overusing caps lock. I think that both these issues are similar.

-> Something about yourself, it doesn't have to be long; Em, I guess to start off, I'm male, I am 18 years old, I was born in Poland, moved to the UK when I was 8/9, I know both languages, which seems to be quite useful in the server, although my Polish has become a bit rusty, so I prefer using English so that I do not make anyone's eyes bleed with my horrible Polish grammar. I've played minecraft for around 2/3 years. I guess that's all *shrug*

-> Additional; I enjoy hearing feedback both in my application and my actions on the server. I always try and improve, so feedback is greatly appreciated and welcome.
I support prejudice equality, everybody gets shit.

[Image: zEBXY6A.gif]

Your application got accepted by the majority of votes. Congratulations!