• Welcome to Aliquam!
  • Recruitment is currently opened!
  • You can apply down below, in the "Applications" board.
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Title: Killercluexx got random banned
Thread Modes
Killercluexx has been banned for no reason if you read the thread before you will see the start fof the story (its called ban appeal from Ind1ana and killergamer569) after what happened Killergamer569's brother has been banned from the server idk why but he has, he had no involment in it at all he never even knew it happened. Takkita banned him for multiaccount/griefing he didnt even grief and he hadnt been on the server for like a week or 2 so i'm really annoyed at Takkita about that and Mulitaccount? Killercluexx only has Killerlcluexx and if he think his other account is Kilelrgamer569 thats just his brother so im really confused and annoyed so plz unban him and thats griefing and false report from Universeskylox02!!!!

P.S. sorry i am not the best at spelling LOL

Everyone has been unbanned from that incident. When his brother logged in, it gave us an alert. There is no way to tell if a person is the same person or not, with what had happened I played it safe since most times it is someone trying to continue the damage they already caused. The multiaccount/griefing was not a request from Universeskylox02, but of my own accord. And again, do remember that you two will be permabanned if you repeat your offense.