• Welcome to Aliquam!
  • Recruitment is currently opened!
  • You can apply down below, in the "Applications" board.
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Title: My Application
Thread Modes
  • Nickname: Cowgirl1452
  • Why you should be in our staff:
  • Vouchers if any: not sure what u mean by this
  • Experience if any: Ive been building for a few years now Smile ive uses world edit and voxel and just love what i can make with them Smile i have an imgur with my past builds and things to show what i can do Smile http://cowgirl1452.imgur.com/all/ . all done by hand or with world edit or voxel.
  • Are you in another servers' staff, if so where: Im a Mod on MrBlockbyBlocks server. hes a major streamer and builder. his server is know for making some of the popular servers Hubs. Been a Mod there since last year, took over a year of buildng and helping to get Mod on his server Smile
  • Somebody's overusing capslock on the chat - what do you do: Politely tell them to stop and if they still continue to do so then you mute them for like 3 mins so they understand its a nono.
  • Somebody's begging for rankup - what do you do: see begging for rank is a little more touchy of a thing to me. if someone is begging for a rank after they are told that ranks are an earned thing, if they continue after they are told to stop i think they should get a tem mute for a good amount of time.maybe 10 mins? so they know to knock it off.
  • Something about yourself, it doesn't have to be long: Im 23 years old. very creative and artistic. i enjoy drawing and painting and when i found minecraft a few years ago i just fell in love with the game XD its my kind or creative game Big Grin
  • Additional: Im really hopeing i can join the crew XD i love helping ppl and building in minecraft Big Grin
Thanks for your application! I've fixed it to use our template correctly and also changed our directions a bit to make writing apps easier. //jeikobu__

Your application got accepted by majority of votes. Congratulations!