• Welcome to Aliquam!
  • Recruitment is currently opened!
  • You can apply down below, in the "Applications" board.
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Title: Baer's Application (Assistant)
Thread Modes
Nickname: Baerchen100

Why you should be in our staff: I love playing on this server, helping other players and keeping the chat friendly and peaceful.

Experience if any: I’ve been staff mostly on Minecraft classic servers either keeping the worlds grief-free or making people play fair on minigames.

Are you in another servers' staff, if so where: I don’t play on any other servers than Aliquam so I’m not staff anywhere anymore.

What timezone are you living in: GMT + 1

How much time can you spend daily on watching over the server: I spend atleast 2h daily on the server, usually more tho.

Somebody's overusing capslock on the chat - what do you do: I tell him to stop in chat and /warn him if he doesn’t stop.

Somebody's begging for rankup - what do you do: I will tell him that you need to build something good and do /request rank on this server in order to rank up. I will also tell him to do /help builds.

Something about yourself, it doesn't have to be long: I love creating things in Minecraft and having a nice chat with other people ^-^
Additional:

By the decision of the Administration Board you've been selected to be a new Assistant! Congratulations!