• Welcome to Aliquam!
  • Recruitment is currently opened!
  • You can apply down below, in the "Applications" board.
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Title: Banned on 2015-06-21
Thread Modes
Rainbow 
I was banned months ago now and I want to play again I was ban for trolling someone with lava in their land so technicly I was greifing  but I was ban for doing that and I really want to play again I knew id probally be ban for doing it but I didn't know it would be a perm ban. Please unban me.

And maybe if I am unban it can be like the only server I am not bullied on.

I am very sorry for greifing and trolling please i just really want unban its the only creative server i like
If you can dream it, you can think it, you can build it. -T2A

You will be unbanned after the server restart( 7:30-8:00 am CET) In the meantime please read the rules because they have been updated since your last visit.
[Image: ALQBlackWF.svg]
Server Co-owner | Public Relations Manager

Contact me @ Discord: Feriach#5440

Ok. is that tomorrow?

Your unban has been revoked because of breaking the rules of the server.
[Image: ALQBlackWF.svg]
Server Co-owner | Public Relations Manager

Contact me @ Discord: Feriach#5440

(11 Jan 2016, 10:01 PM)Feriach Wrote: You have been ban but since I am so kind I will unban you.
Oh how kind

(11 Jan 2016, 10:14 PM)T2A Wrote:
(11 Jan 2016, 10:01 PM)Feriach Wrote: You have been ban but since I am so kind I will unban you.
Oh how kind

Let's be clear on that one: you've used your last chance here. You were permanently banned for griefing, which is one of the worst things you can get banned for here, but nevertheless Feriach gave you a second chance. Since the moment your unban has been granted you've collected seven active warnings and one temporary mute. Feriach had no choice but to revoke your unban.

Unbanning a player means that an admin gives him a credit of trust. I don't think it will be too much to say that you've overused this credit. You've proven that you're not trustworthy enough to be unbanned. For me, it's case closed.