• Welcome to Aliquam!
  • Recruitment is currently opened!
  • You can apply down below, in the "Applications" board.
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Title: Application
Thread Modes
Brick 
Nickname: FeriachJr

Why you should be in our staff: I have had a lot of experience with staff, Ive been with the aliquot community for quite some time now and I think i should start to retire on building and help people out.

Experience if any: Ive owners 3 server, been admin on 3 servers ben developer of a server and a mod on another server, theres probably a couple more server but most of these servers are shut down now. some ips to server: 71.87.63.230:25565, play.amazingcraft.mcph.co, Elpine.net, 86.178.44.94 and hg.arbictus.com. This is a lot but I do love been a higher rank than people.

Are you in another servers' staff, if so where: Im staff on some servers such as divine genesis witch I am an admin and developer.

Somebody's overusing capslock on the chat - what do you do: Tell them 'No caps' and if it happens more than 4-6 times temp mute or kick them. I myself do overuse caps lock and the reason for this is attention, most people use it for attention and i want to say I am sorry :c

Somebody's begging for rankup - what do you do: I myself Hate these people. I have never asked to have rank or staff position. But people like me that ask (/modreq rank) to have rank as they built something i believe thats fine. But for no apparent reason, if this person comes up in chat more than 4-5 time saying that they want admin or op id mute and kick. For those wanting to rank in a rank like familiar, builder etc I would say there build is good or not good. simple as that.

Something about yourself, it doesn't have to be long: Well i was born in New Zealand and I moved to the UK at the age of 11. I really like sushi and sour candy. I learn spanish, I have a girlfriend called casey and I really miss my home country New Zealand. I also got a hair cut Today and now I look really weird and I wish i could die in a hole.

Additional: Well this is ALMOST the same as the question above but eh?; I wish to be any position but i really wish to be assistant.

~From me

Your application got denied by majority of votes. We're encouraging you to try in our Autumn recrutation!