• Welcome to Aliquam!
  • Recruitment is currently opened!
  • You can apply down below, in the "Applications" board.
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Title: Banned
Thread Modes
So, I got quite a few warns (one away from a ban) and I decided wow, I don't wanna get banned so I decided to not connect for a bit and avoid getting that one warn incase I decide to be stupid, now when I come back to play some more I get this "you have been permanently banned" for the following: deliberately breaking rules (slips the mind sometimes, I never purposely go against anybody), arguing with staff (I was told the word bastard is lewd, but I took my warns and went on as I say in the beginning), trolling (I honestly don't understand this one), spamming (I apologise for that), this is one of my favorite servers and literally all my friends play on it, I would really like to come back and I don't understand the ban consittering I was offline for the entire day of which I was banned on. (7th of may 2016) I was banned by jeikobu__, this was my first time ever even coming close to a ban and I was shocked to connect to my favorite server and see this. It will not happen again and I would be honored if you would give me another chance.

6 days now... waiting for a reply...

been 2 weeks now, still waiting for a reply...

Hello, sorry for the huge delay. Your appeal has been denied, because of your previous warns.

Please note, that this decision is final and will not be changed.
[Image: ALQBlackWF.svg]
Server Co-owner | Public Relations Manager

Contact me @ Discord: Feriach#5440

(21 Mar 2016, 11:49 PM)Feriach Wrote: Hello, sorry for the huge delay. Your appeal has been denied, because of your previous warns.

Please note, that this decision is final and will not be changed.

Can I have just 5 minutes on the server to get the emails from some of the friends I've made on the server?