• Welcome to Aliquam!
  • Recruitment is currently opened!
  • You can apply down below, in the "Applications" board.
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Title: JrMod Application!
Thread Modes
My JrMod Application!
  • Nickname: Clerisa
  • Why you should be in our staff?: I greatly enjoy helping other players. I am patient when dealing with situations. I am always positive. I can help new players to learn the ropes of the server! Smile
  • Experience if any: I have been a Developer and Moderator on a creative server averaging 15~20 players average since December of 2012 to summer of 2015
  • Are you in another servers' staff, if so where: I am not currently active staff on any other server.
  • What timezone are you living in?: Eastern Time Zone, I get on around 5~6 PM on weekdays.
  • How much time can you spend daily on watching over the server?: I spend on daily about 3~4 hours daily on weekdays, 10~ or so hours on weekends/Fridays
  • Somebody's overusing capslock on the chat - what do you do?: I would ask them to please stop spamming caps.
  • Somebody's begging for rankup - what do you do?: I would ask politely in /msg for them to please be patient, and give them a time estimate on when their request will be answered, if they have sent one.
  • Something about yourself, it doesn't have to be long: I am friendly! I also love talking! ;P
  • Additional: I can code in PHP and Java, but with all programming languages I am constantly learning and finding new efficient ways to code. I can also work with MySQL. I am aware of safety concerns when coding in PHP and can help to ensure that we remain safe from various attacks! 
Thank you for reading and considering my application! ~Clerisa ;P

With the majority of the staff votes you've been selected to be our new JrMod! Congratulations!