• Welcome to Aliquam!
  • Recruitment is currently opened!
  • You can apply down below, in the "Applications" board.
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Title: Application
Thread Modes
Nickname: mrbob1101
why you should be in our staff: I think I should be in your staff because it would be a fun thing to do especially when i'm bored and I would know when to ban and warn people and not ban for randomness that would be mean
Experience if any: I have no experience
Are you staff in any other servers: I am not staff in any other servers
what timezone are you in: My timezone is *Pacific*
How much time can you spend watching over the server: Well I have school but I can watch over the server on the weekends for a long time so like a few hours
Someone's overusing caps what do I do: If someone was spamming caps the first thing I would do is privately message them "Please stop spamming in caps" and if they don't stop I will warn them and if they don't stop after that I would ban them (I'm not sure how many warnings you give)
About myself: Something about myself is that I played minecraft for a long time and I would like to know what it feels like to be one, I play with my friend, I have been playing this game for more than a year and a half, My friends and I love building on here also, I honestly don't know what to write about myself, sorry.
Something additional  is that I don't know if this was the thread or not it was a bit confusing
Have a nice day!

With the majority of the staff votes your application has been denied.

Please note that this decision is definitive. You can make a new application in 6 months.