• Welcome to Aliquam!
  • Recruitment is currently opened!
  • You can apply down below, in the "Applications" board.
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Title: JrMod Application!!
Thread Modes
Hello dear Staff Member,
Im Want To be A JrMod.
Heres My Datas And Extras:

[*]Nickname:AdrianoPlay3r

[*]Why you should be in our staff:I Already Been A Mod On Another server,but was on PE,but that wasnt easy,eh...and im really helpful,but when someone do something wrong,i warn he/she,And,I Really Like To Help People and im much friendly ^-^

[*]Experience:I Been Mod On A PE Server,i was Great

[font=Comic Sans MS[*]Are you in another servers staff, if so where:]Im On (that was A LONG TIME AGO so i dont remeber the name but i remeber that was a britain server)A Pe Server,I Was A MOD[/font]

[*]What timezone are you living in:Im In CET Timezone

[*]How much time can you spend daily on watching over the server:I Can Spend 4 hours min and 6 hours max the school days,the weekend is totally random Tongue

[*]Somebody's overusing capslock on the chat - what do you do:If Someone is Overusing Capslock,i INSTANTLY Warn He/She

[*][*]Somebody's overusing capslock on the chat - what do you do::If Someone is Begging For Rank Up,I Warn He/she
[*]Something about yourself, it doesn't have to be long:Im A Peaceful Boy,With Alot Of Friends,I really Like To Play On Aliquam,And I Respect all the staff on the server

Extras:Im Good To Program (Blogs And Files) And With Informatic,Im A Serious Boy,And Love To Play With Friends.

That Was Pretty Much,
I Hope You Like It.
Thanks For Reading.
-AdrianoPlay3r

With the majority of the staff votes your application has been denied.

Please note that this decision is definitive. You can make a new application in 6 months.