• Welcome to Aliquam!
  • Recruitment is currently opened!
  • You can apply down below, in the "Applications" board.
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Title: Appliation for Wherever I am Needed
Thread Modes
  • Nickname: Ultimate_Dude

[*]Why you should be in our staff: I try to be as diplomatic and fair as possible, but am not afraid so lay down the law when necessary

[*]Experience if any: Previously a staff member on Creation Nation, now a closed server.

[*]Are you in another servers' staff, if so where: Again, was a staff member on Creation Nation before it closed.

[*]What timezone are you living in: Central Daylight Time

[*]How much time can you spend daily on watching over the server: I cannot promise to be consistent with how long per day, or what days out of the week I could be present to watch over the server, as my schedule is packed day in and day out (apologies if this comes off as an excuse for being lazy, as this is not my intention). I can promise, however, to dedicate all my spare time to this awesome server, at the expense of my minuscule social life. 

[*]Somebody's overusing caps lock on the chat - what do you do: I would give them a fair verbal warning or two before kicking them. If it continues after that, then I would have them muted temporarily, depending on the severity of the situation at hand.

[*]Somebody's begging for rank-up - what do you do: I would recommend they use /modreq so a mod can see their build for rank-up. if this begging continued, i would warn them, and kick them if the situation worsened.

[*]Something about yourself, it doesn't have to be long: I am proficient in both American Kenpo (hybrid martial arts system combining Japanese karate and Chinese kung-fu), and HEMA, which stands for Historical European Martial Arts, and deals with fighting manuals from pre-WWI Europe dating all the way back to the middle ages (deals with swords, polearms, musket & bayonet, dagger & knife, archery, and other cool weapons, as well as unarmed fighting styles). I have been at it since I was five. I am seventeen now, and teach a regular kids class at my dojo.

[*]Additional: No additional comment, other than to say that I hope this finds the people running this server well, and that they find me suitable for any position of authority and responsibility on this server.
"I have the eyes of an eagle so that I cannot be fooled. I have the heart of a lion, so that I may strive forth. I have the legs of a hind, so that I may spring towards and away."
-Johannes Liechtenauer

With the majority of the staff votes your application has been denied.

Please note that this decision is definitive. You can make a new application in 6 months.