• Welcome to Aliquam!
  • Recruitment is currently opened!
  • You can apply down below, in the "Applications" board.
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Title: Hello aliquamers?
Thread Modes
Hey there,
My name is not really FeriachJr, I just pranked Feriach by changing my minecraft name (He didn't find it funny, nor did anyone else). I was born in New Zealand in 2003 and I moved to the UK this year, 2015, and I hope i live to see the day hover cars exist. I really like McDonalds, Sushi and chicken. My favourite thing to do is play computer games and hang out with my friends, And i enjoy riding my mountain bike. I have never broken a bone (But i think my ankle is broken).

I play minecraft and Red crucible. I used to own a wii, an xbox360 and playstation 3, but those are all in New Zealand witch one of my family members now own ): I actually one my ps3 in a competition, There was a code on a coca-cola bottle and i went online and typed the code in on the coca-cola website and 1 week later I won my ps3!

I attend year 7 at the school Kevvic with is attached to a college called King Edward the II. I have a girlfriend called casey and my best friend is a guy called Redd. I have 3 brothers and 1 sister. Im very proud of my country, New Zealand, and I wish to go back there to eat my favourite snack... "shapes"

Well thats about it! ~