• Welcome to Aliquam!
  • Recruitment is currently opened!
  • You can apply down below, in the "Applications" board.
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Title: Colored Text on Signs!
Thread Modes
I have been on lots of CREATIVE Minecraft Servers and mostly all of them have the ability to put colored text on to signs!

Why doesn't Aliquam have this? Being one of the best Creative servers :3 This is a really good idea for something to add!

There should be all the colors and fonts of writing and that weird random one (&k).

Code should be: &[Number or letter] [Text]

For example: &cHello!

Would be: Hello!

Or: &6&l&nHi!

Would be: Hi!

ALL CODES:

&0 = Black

&1 = Dark Blue

&2 = Dark Green

&3 = Dark Aqua

&4 = Dark Red

&5 = Dark Purple

&6 = Gold

&7 = Gray

&8 = Dark Gray

&9 = Blue

&a = Lime

&b = Aqua

&c = Red

&d= Pink

&e = Yellow

&f = White <-- White will not show up Tongue

FONTS:

&l = Bold

&m = StrikeThrough

&n = Underlined

&o = Italic

&k = Obfuscated <-- Can only do this on Minecraft Tongue

&r = Reset <-- Same with this one

Hope You Like My Idea!  Big Grin

I don't know how hard it would be to implement, but that would be really cool to have! I'm behind this idea Smile

AdvBuilders and higher ranks have this ability. Just keep building to earn it.

Indeed, this is actually a working feature for AdvBuilders and higher. I'll discuss the possibility of adding it to the Shop as it's not harmful in any way.

(30 Mar 2016, 05:27 PM)Mina264 Wrote: I don't know how hard it would be to implement, but that would be really cool to have! I'm behind this idea Smile

Thank-You Mina264! I know that only certain people with ranks can use it already, but what if everyone could use it for free? That would be better!  Cool

(30 Mar 2016, 07:34 PM)jeikobu__ Wrote: Indeed, this is actually a working feature for AdvBuilders and higher. I'll discuss the possibility of adding it to the Shop as it's not harmful in any way.

Big Grin

(30 Mar 2016, 05:27 PM)Mina264 Wrote: I don't know how hard it would be to implement, but that would be really cool to have! I'm behind this idea Smile

Thank-You Mina264! I know that only certain people with ranks can use it already, but what if everyone could use it for free? That would be better!  Cool