• Welcome to Aliquam!
  • Recruitment is currently opened!
  • You can apply down below, in the "Applications" board.
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Title: Assistant app
Thread Modes
[*]Nickname: alby555
[*]Why should you be in our staff: Well I already know how to deal with the little kids of minecraft, I can also be in the same channel as peek-a-boo and not have to mute him (I just turn his volume really low) I can build...Ish. I know how basic plugins work/commands. And i can send friendly messages to random people who join the server. 
[*]Experience if any: Ermm well. I was an admin on this old fac server but the owner was an idiot so i ended up running it for quite some time before he shut it down that was a waste of time. Then i was a builder on another fac server but they stole my builds and sold the server so screw them. 
[*]Are you in another servers' staff, if so where:  I'm currently an admin on my main server that I've played for years. Your asking me to advertise the ip? Shame on you..
[*]What timezone are you living in: GMT
[*]How much time can you spend daily on watching over the server: Well I don't work... I don't socialize... soooo like 14 hours if i really wanted to.. 
[*]Somebody's overusing caps-lock on the chat - what do you do: Well if they are actually overusing caps (I don't count 1 word as over-use) Id tell them to pack it in, If they proceed they get your punishment system against them
[*]Somebody's begging for rank-up - what do you do: Tell them to sit and stay. 
[*]Something about yourself, it doesn't have to be long: My mum told me not to talk to strangers.
[*]Additional: You want me to write more? o.o

With the majority of the staff votes you've been selected to be our new JrMod Assistant! Congratulations!