• Welcome to Aliquam!
  • Recruitment is currently opened!
  • You can apply down below, in the "Applications" board.
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Title: Junior Mod Application
Thread Modes
[*]Nickname: welshgirldoesYT

[*]Why you should be in our staff: I think that I should be Junior Moderator because I love to help out and welcome new players to the server. I enjoy making players feel happy and at home on the server and I love talking in chat and answering new player questions.

[*]Experience if any: I have had some experience of being a moderator on two servers. Both closed due to insufficient funds.

[*]Are you in another servers' staff, if so where: Not Applicable

[*]What timezone are you living in: I live in Wales which has the GMT timezone.

[*]How much time can you spend daily on watching over the server: On weekdays, I can spend approximately 3 or 4 hours due to school and exam revision. On weekends, I can spend 6+ hours on the server. At the end of May, I can spend 4+ hours on weekdays as I have study leave and my exams finish June 21st so I can spend even longer.

[*]Somebody's overusing capslock on the chat - what do you do: I would give them a warning

[*]Somebody's begging for rankup - what do you do: I would politely tell them to wait and explain that they need to earn it. I would help them by giving them advice on their build and what they could do to get the rank.

[*]Something about yourself, it doesn't have to be long: I love music and I'm in a band. My favorite bands are Pierce The Veil, Black Veil Brides and 5 Seconds of Summer and I am currently sitting on the floor whilst typing this.

[*]Additional:

With the majority of the staff votes your application has been denied.

Please note that this decision is definitive. You can make a new application in 6 months.