• Welcome to Aliquam!
  • Recruitment is currently opened!
  • You can apply down below, in the "Applications" board.
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Title: Staff Application for Junior Moderator
Thread Modes
Music 
[*]Nickname:

[*]Sparky/ Spark

[*]Why you should be in our staff:
[*]I feel like I would make an amazing contribution to the staff on Aliquam because I'm fair at building (which isn't important, but I thought it was worth mentioning Tongue), I'm wonderful with people, I'm always going to welcome newcomers, and I love the feeling of having some sort of power yet NOT abusing it, if that makes sense. Tongue

[*]Experience if any:
[*]Experience? Well, I was co-owner on my friend's server until he couldn't afford it anymore. I'm not sure if that counts since I was previously affiliated with said person, but hey. Tongue

[*]Are you in another servers' staff, if so where:
[*]Nope. 

[*]What timezone are you living in:
[*]I'm in Mountain Time.

[*]How much time can you spend daily on watching over the server:
[*]I can spend around 5-7 hours a day.

[*]Somebody's overusing capslock on the chat - what do you do:
[*]Give them a warning at first. Then two. Then three. And if they do not stop after 3 warning, ban them.

[*]Somebody's begging for rankup - what do you do:
[*]Tell that player that they either have to work for it by making an impressive build worthy of getting a rank OR they have to come here and apply!

[*]Something about yourself, it doesn't have to be long:
[*]I'm 17 (almost 18), and I am insanely in love with my music. And building. Building in Minecraft is so much fun. That's another reason why I feel like I would be a great addition to the Aliquam community. I absolutely adore getting on Minecraft after a long, hard day in college and just building. Putting on Pandora, getting my blocks ready, and relaxing. You know?

[*]Additional:
That's it! Thanks so much for your consideration!

With the majority of the staff votes your application has been denied.

Please note that this decision is definitive. You can make a new application in 6 months.
[Image: ALQBlackWF.svg]
Server Co-owner | Public Relations Manager

Contact me @ Discord: Feriach#5440